All candidates who applied for the university’s post-UTME screening exercise can now verify their admission status, according to the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK).
The admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been posted online by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
Prospective UNIZIK students can currently only check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally,click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Endeavour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number on time.
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification, irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
- Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.