Candidates who took part in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) post-UTME aptitude test for the 2020/2021 academic session. However, be informed that the names of those who were successfully admitted have been published by the institution’s management.
NILAG 2020/2021 admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check UNILAG Admission List
Currently, you can only access your UNILAG admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
So, candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Lagos, UNILAG admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.