SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in data processing, it is an ERP that large organizations use to manage their business. SAP has different business areas such as Financial Accounting, Material Management, Human Resources, Plant Maintenance, Production planning, Sales and Distribution, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management etc.
BENEFITS OF OBTAINING SAP KNOWLEDGE
1. Anyone who wishes to travel overseas to be gainfully employed
2. Anyone who would like to work with multinational companies such as Shell, Total, Chevron, Agip, LNG, NNPC, Dangote etc.
3. Individuals wishing to get promotion in their workplace should have SAP skills.
Do you wish to work with any organization that uses SAP Business One to run their business or are you already working with such company but want to sharpen your SAP Business one skill, then this hands-on experience is for you.
In this training, you will learn the following in SAP Business One;
· Administration: User administration and system settings.
· Financials: Accountin
· CRM: Activities and marketing
· Opportunities: Contains sales opportunity records and reports
· Sales – AR: Sales quotes, sales orders, deliveries and invoices
· Purchasing – AP: Purchase quotations, purchase orders, goods receipts and vendor payments
· Business Partners: Leads, customers and vendors along with their respective address and contact details
· Banking: Incoming and outgoing payments and bank reconciliation
· Inventory: All the items you buy and sell including all details
· Resources: Resource master data and resource capacity planning
· MRP: Wizard to control inputs of demand in order to create recommendations for make and buy scenarios
· Human Resources: Employee master data
· Reports: Reports across all modules
LEKKI – LAGOS:
Date: 5th – 10th July, 2021.
12th – 17th July, 2021
26th – 30th July, 2021.
TIME: 9am – 3pm daily.
CALL US ON:
LEKKI: 0808 707 8365, PH: 0817 722 6939 or 0806 362 9122.
WHATSAPP: 0807 854 7238
EMAIL: [email protected]
REGISTER ONLINE: www.sapacademy.net
LEKKI ADDRESS: 16A Aliu Animashaun Avenue, Off Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
PORT HARCOURT ADDRESS: Plot 144 Circular Road Elekahia Housing Estate, Port Harcourt.