Today we wish to make it known to all candidates, applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020. Requirements and instruction involved.
Candidates are hereby advised to carefully read the instruction on the website, follow the Procedure listed and apply accordingly.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2020, However is for Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake Applications form, Be Guided!
Also, Application form is also opened for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION and DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION.
This is the current Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2020, Candidates should Click here and Apply.
Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||28|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||35|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||14 Sep 20 – 14 Nov 20|
Therefore, kindly Take Note that Only Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
However, For more inquiries. call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.