Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Admission List for 2020/2021 out.
This is to notify all candidates who took part in the MAUTECH Post UTME screening for the 2020/2021 academic session. However, the institution’s management has published the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal, if you are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
In other words, candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress. And regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the MAUTECH admission portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for the 2020/2021 academic session.