This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA). Also participated in the post-UTME screening exercise that FUTA Admission List for 2020/2021, has been published.
How to Check FUTA Admission List
Candidates can only review their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking page at the moment by following the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
N/B: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
When the list is posted on the university’s website, you should follow the steps listed below.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.