Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, AKSU Pre-Degree admission form 2020/2021, admission entry requirements, how to apply online, application fee, closing date and screening date/requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme. In the under listed Faculties in the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden (AKSU) for the 2020/2021 academic year.
AKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden (AKSU) invites applications from suitably qualified Pre-Degree candidates for admission into various Degree Programs for the 2020/2021 academic year.
AKSU Pre-Degree admission application form 2020/2021 is open to all interested applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Indigenous and non-indigenous interested applicants can apply for admission to the AKSU Pre-degrees 2020/2021. As Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
AKSU Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications.
- Candidates must have at least five credit passes; “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only). Let not pass two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Applicants seeking admission into Faculty of Agriculture programs should have at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and any other subject.
How to Apply for AKSU Pre-Degree Programmes Admission Online.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit https://www.aksu.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link.
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admissions Form Type.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Make payment online using ATM Card/internet Banking.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Note – Once AKSU Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Pre-Degree form 2020/2021 is on sale.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden (AKSU).